About Modern Cloth Nappies
Why choose Cloth Nappies
1. Cloth nappies are washable and reusable, they are designed for one size to fit most babies from birth to toilet training.
This will save you thousands of dollars over the years!
2. The nappies have a built in system of snaps/Magic Tape, button elastic to adjust to any baby’s size, reducing the size of your baby’s cloth nappy stash with a single cloth nappy choice.
3. Allow you to adjust the level of protection to suit your baby’s specific needs day or night by changing the quantity or type of insets used in the nappy.
4. The cloth nappies are made of natural, comfortable fabric, soft breathable, waterproof and have low sensitivity to protect your baby.
Pocket opening for additional cloth nappy inserts – customise cloth nappy absorbency for your ‘super wetter’ or for over-night use.
All In One cloth nappies are perfect to send to day care or for anyone who thinks cloth nappies are too complicated.
It’s really simple!
- Adjust the rise snaps so the nappy fits near your baby’s belly button.
- Slide an insert into the pocket (if required).
- Make sure the insert is flat and then fasten the nappy around your baby.
- Adjust the waist Velcro and hip snaps accordingly for a custom fit.
- When soiled, remove the nappy from your baby, remove the insert, and place both insert and pocket nappy into the nappy pail.
1. Outer layer: Waterproof Polyurethane laminate (PUL) fabric/Minky PUL
2. Middle: One 4layers bamboo insert sewn into, size: 13.5x35cm
3. Inner: Anti-bacterial bamboo charcoal
4. leak guard: Double leg gussets. PUL leg gusset with bamboo charcoal inner
5. Size: One size fits from new born to toilet training, size is adjustable by Magic Tape and snaps
Store soiled nappy in a dry bucket. Cold machine wash/cold rinse/ tumble dry low or line dry.
No Rash Cream
*Polyurethane laminate (PUL) is a compound fabric made by laminating a cloth fabric to a thin film of polyurethane.